My Beloved Followers

Monday 4 February 2013

Stop bashing pls?

Annyeong! Lilyn here! Teheeee^^ how my look? so chubby ah :( sienzz~ but nvm ah i'm look cute edi >< hahaha~ i love myself, my family, my hamster haha opsss >,< but i really really love ma' mom, and my naruto lovey dovey Derrick Richard :*
.
.
 
Dear brain doesn't seem to be functioning very well. Apparently i'm struggling trying to think of something to say. Or maybe I simply suck at blogging already :'(
 I swear I don't even know how to start my post anymore.
It took me about 10 minutes just to sort out what should I blog about. Hi, i'm a bad blogger teehee :3 please i don't like someone judge me :'( so annoying~ are u so perfect liao?
 please go away and stop bashing people who are u not like K? come on ah your like a kid wei. Just shut the fuck up and change yourself before you judge people siao.
 You're just a piece of shit who never understand
people feelings and fuck u is what you deserve. Stop provoke people and stop shouting like a fucker lah omg please!! u treat me nicely i'll treat you better , if not, better your suck your own dick mahai ASSHOLE!!