My Beloved Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

Man Down

Cause I didn't mean to hurt him , could've been somebody's sons , And I took his heart when i pulled out that gun . Ohh mama , mama , mama .
I just shot a man down , in central station , in front of a big old crowd .
 Oh why , Oh why .
Ohh mama , mama , mama I just shot a man down , in central station .
Look . I never thought i'd do it , never thought i'd do it , never thought ,
oh gosh . What ever happened to me ? ever happened to me ?
Why did i pull the trigger ? And end a nigga , end a niggas life so soon .
When i pull the trigger ,
pull the trigger , pull it 'pon you , somebody tell me what
 i'm gonna , what i'm gonna do .
Cause now i am a criminal , criminal , criminal ,
Oh lord have mercy now i am criminal . Man down .
Tell the judge please give me minimal , run out of town , tell the judge
 please give me minimal ,
run out of town , none of them can see me now , see me now .